Each turn is a delight on the well-prepared ski runs in Ratschings….what more could a ski-lover want? Drawing the first marks in the snow in the early morning and then enjoying a gourmet breakfast in an alpine cabin…..until late afternoon when Sepp offers tantalising delights from his pizza oven, and the pleasure of skiing comes to its worthy conclusion during a twilight, torch-lit, downhill run in the evening.
• 5 nights’ B&B / half-board or apartment accommodation
• 4-day ski pass for the South Tyrolean Wipptal valley
• Torch-lit descent with punch and South Tyrolean apple strudel at Rinneralm mountain restaurant
• Traditional treats at the Gasthof Blosegg inn (barley soup with Tirtl pastries and South Tyrolean wine)
• Esclusive skiing trip for early risers with gourmet breakfast at the Wasserfalleralm
• Insight into the art of making pizza by Sepp (Schistodl)
• 1 souvenir gift